Mid-century Modern Home Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A blend of horizontal and vertical siding materials enhance the exterior of this Mid-century Modern home plan that is topped by a raised-seam metal roof.
- The 15'7" by 13' front porch welcomes you inside where a coat closet is waiting to store your bags, shoes, and outerwear.
- The living, dining, and kitchen areas act as one space with multiple sliding doors providing outdoor access.
- The primary bedroom offers an abundance of natural light through a rear wall of glass, along with two walk-in closets and a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a full bathroom that includes a stackable washer / dryer unit.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss