Mid-Century Modern Mountain House Plan for Rear Sloped Lot
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Sloping rooflines define this mid-century modern, mountain house plan, which features three levels of outdoor living space on the rear elevation.
- The main level consists of an open and airy living space with casual dining at the kitchen island, along with space for a formal dining table.
- The wrap-around deck provides ample space for grilling, dining outdoors, or just relaxing with a view.
- Two bedrooms can be found the main level, separated by a full bath, while the master suite consumes the upper floor and includes a 5-fixture bathroom, private balcony, and an exercise room (or second closet).
- Plenty of storage is available on the lower level that opens onto a patio, designed for a future expansion with two bedrooms, a full bath, and large recreation room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 680011VR (2,120 sq. ft.) and 680046VR (3,433 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 68' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick