Mid-Size Family Southwestern
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Ten-foot-high ceilings throughout give an airy, spacious feel to the house plan, a mid-size family home with a sunny Southwestern flavor. A wealth of windows line the rear-facing walls, creating exceptionally bright family living areas.
- At the heart of the plan is a wide open great room with a fireplace. Light streams in through French doors, slender windows flanking the doors, and through an expansive window bay in the kitchen. Transom windows cap these and most other windows throughout the house.
- It's got counter space on four sides, and a work island with built-in cook top right square in the center. The sink faces onto a court that spans most of the rear. Other features include: a built-in oven, microwave and dishwasher, a long eating bar and a step-in pantry.
- Sunlight spills into the vaulted sun room from three angles. The two exterior walls are more glass than anything else, and the room has five skylights. French doors separate the sun room from the formal dining room.
- Outfitted with a secluded sitting area, the master suite serves as a welcome adult retreat. Other amenities include a huge walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with a skylight, two basins, a shower and a soaking tub.
- Utilities and a small powder room are adjacent to a three-car garage with shop and storage. The three secondary bedrooms share a bathroom. The room closest to the entry could be used as a home office, study or guest room.