Minimalism With Style
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan gives you minimalism with style. You get two beds and two baths with the slab or crawlspace version and an extra bed and bath if you build the basement version.
- The common area is expansive and informal and combines the living room and kitchen into one large space. There is a fireplace on the right wall and the back wall slides open giving you access to the terrace.
- The front wall of the kitchen is 13’ and slopes up to a flat ceiling of 16’ which goes all the way to the back wall of the family.
- The master has magnificent views as well as a walk in closet and is the only bedroom on the main floor. A second bedroom is provided on the second level with a full bath and walk in closet.
- The transition to the detached garage via split level deck provides flexibility for numerous siting and topographical situations.
- An optional lower level is designed to include a third bedroom and large game room with views/access at grade level. The downstairs bath provides a shower, w/c and a stackable w/d is accessible from the hallway. It adds 742 square feet of living space when built as shown.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 740 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 245 sq. ft.
- Deck: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 274 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 11"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick