Minimalist House Plan with Second Floor Deck
About This Plan
- A gabled roof sits atop this 2-story minimalist house plan which - at just 797 square feet - could be used as an ADU, guest or carriage house.
- All the living space is on the second floor except for a ground floor entry foyer and a shower for cleaning up after working in the garage or the yard.
- The main living area is all open and has a balcony at one end accessible by sliding doors.
- There's a compact washer/dryer closet and a bathroom with a large shower nearby.
- The efficient galley kitchen has everything right at your fingertips.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68785VR and 68473VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 657 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 3"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick