Modern 2-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, concrete, and wood materials come together to create the exterior of this 2-bedroom, modern masterpiece.
- A coat closet sits just inside the front door. On the main-level, a contemporary, open-concept floor plan provides a feeling of spaciousness. The kitchen boasts an island with seating for casual meals and ample storage space.
- A fireplace in the living room allows for cozy gatherings and tall windows offer ample natural light.
- Sliding doors off the dining room allow you to enjoy outdoor living.
- Towards the front of the home, discover a private bedroom with a walk-in closet. A 5-fixture bathroom resides across from the second bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 41 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 10"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 247 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss