Modern 3-Bed House Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This modern, 3-bedroom house plan, with a dramatic slanted roof, is filled with natural light. Contrasting exterior elements, a covered entry and a 2-car garage give the home great curb appeal.
- Just off the foyer, your great room opens to the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen's oversized island is great for meal preparation and within steps from the desirable, walk-in pantry.
- Sliding doors off the kitchen take you to a covered patio.
- Your master suite awaits and offers abundant natural light, a 4-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms can be found on the main level.
- The 2-car garage opens to a mudroom with a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,893 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss