Modern 3-Bed House Plan with Office Loft and Grand Views
About This Plan
- The front entry leads you directly into the heart of this home which provides an open-concept floor plan, while a quiet, sunroom-style dining room allows for more intimate meals.
- Expansive windows on the rear elevation allow the homeowner to enjoy the views throughout the home.
- Seating for six is provided at the oversized kitchen island, and sliding doors lead to a back porch, which extends to a patio.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level and is situated next to a full bathroom.
- Upstairs, discover an office that overlooks the living room below, two bedrooms, and a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss