Modern Acadian House Plan with Potential In-law Suite
About This Plan
- This sophisticated modern Acadian house plan has a broad front porch with five columns and a decorative shed dormer above. with a shed roof with exposed rafter tails. Board and batten siding across the main level and in the gabel give it great curb appeal.
- French doors open to the foyer with 10' ceilings and views that extend through the home to the french doors on the back wall of the great room.
- The great room has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen with a large eating bar (3'6" by 8'), a sink with a window above and a roomy walk-in pantry concealed by a barn door.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy with the master bedroom occupying the entire left side of the home. Across the home, three bedrooms share two bathrooms. Bed 4 would make a great in-law suite.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51824HZ and 1825HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 341 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick