Modern Barndominium-Style House Plan with 4-Car Garage and Workshop
About This Plan
- This contemporary barndominium-style house plan offers a modern look with metal roofs, vertical siding with stone wainscot, and angled wooden columns to help make this house stand out. Three standard garage bays - and one RV bay - make this appealing for car enthusiasts.
- Just off the entry is the home office for when you need to work remotely. Go past the stairs to the kitchen, dining, and 2-story living room.
- An open-design layout, the kitchen and dining look towards the living room's fireplace and double doors that lead out to the covered patio.
- The master bedroom is located just off the kitchen, with a bathroom nearby with standing shower, full-size tub, double vanities and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, you'll find the loft that overlooks the living room, leading to the 2 other bedrooms with walk-in closets.
- This plan comes with a 4-car garage and workshop, large enough for those looking to store multiple vehicles and have space for home projects.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,406 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 2"
- Depth: 81' 9"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2548 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"