Modern Beach House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This dreamy, modern beach house plan accommodates an indoor / outdoor lifestyle with a spacious covered lanai providing multiple lounge areas, dining, and an outdoor kitchen.
- The open layout is drenched with natural light, with two kitchen islands anchoring the living space. A large, walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage nearby, and a forward-facing study offers a quiet space to relax.
- The master suite occupies the left wing of the home, and includes two walk-in closets and a luxurious bathroom with a freestanding tub guarding an oversized shower.
- Three additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath, are located on the opposite side of the home.
- A 3-car garage extends from the front of the home, with a coat closet and laundry room just inside.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in Collier Country, Florida
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,395 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 84' 1"
- Depth: 113' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss