Modern Cottage Plan with Open Living Space and Single Carport
About This Plan
- The small footprint and square footage of this Modern Cottage helps to stay within budget, while not limiting the abundance of charm and curb appeal.
- The foyer opens directly into the heart of the home with windows lining the front elevation and creating a living space full of natural light.
- The dining table can double as a kitchen island, surrounded on two sides by cabinets, counters, and appliances.
- Towards the rear of the main level, discover a bedroom and a full bath. A side door provides a shortcut to the single carport, and a laundry closet is tucked beneath the stairwell.
- Upstairs, a second bedroom neighbors a full bath, and the loft can be converted into a third bedroom if preferred.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,236 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 468 sq. ft.
- Carport: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss