Modern Country House Plan with Beautiful Foyer
About This Plan
- A welcoming front porch spans the front of this 5-bed modern country house plan. The three windows centered over the front door and nestled between two matching gables provides light and volume as you enter the home.
- In the foyer, barn doors to your left open to reveal the den off the foyer. Access the back of the home straight ahead or go through the dining room to the kitchen.
- The great room has a fireplace on the left wall and is open to the kitchen and nook. Move your gathering outside and enjoy the covered patio in back.
- Bedroom 5 off the garage entry makes a great guest room. Note the mudroom with built ins to control clutter by that entry as well.
- Upstairs, there are four bedrooms plus a vaulted rec room. The laundry is conveniently located upstairs and is accessible directly from the walk-in closet off the master bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with a 3-car garage with house plan 23822JD (3,828 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss