Modern Downhill House Plan with Lower Level Rec Room and Two Jack and Jill Bathrooms
About This Plan
- This modern downhill house plan is perfectly suited to a rear view lot. A main floor courtyard leads you to the front door and foyer.
- Immediately in front of you is the great room with vaulted ceiling leading out to a covered outdoor area. Sharing the rear view is a dining nook and large island kitchen with walk-in pantry and corner view windows. A large more formal dining space is directly adjacent to the kitchen.
- Notice the study just to the left of the foyer with corner window to the front courtyard. This makes a great work-from-home space.
- The primary bedroom suite is at the rear of the left side of the plan and comes complete with a generous bathroom with an abundant walk-in doorless shower and walk-in closet and has a vaulted ceiling and direct access to a covered outdoor deck.
- On the finished lower level, there are two large Jack and Jill bedroom suites perfect for children and/or future family and guests. Centered on the floor is a generously sized recreation room compete with fireplace, built ins and a large wet bar. The entire lower floor can access the back covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,326 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss