Modern Dream Home with Giant Master Suite
About This Plan
- Stucco on the bottom and siding on top serves to draw attention to this two-story modern Northwest house plan.
- Five bedrooms and a bonus room give your family plenty of room to move around comfortably.
- There's a large den off the foyer with elegant double doors.
- Across the hall, the formal dining room is placed close by the butler's pantry and walk-in pantry.
- Wide open views greet you when you enter the informal area in back, thanks to the open layout where views flow seamlessly.
- A first floor guest suite is a thoughtful touch.
- The giant master suite is up on the second floor along with three more bedrooms, a laundry room and of course, that delightful bonus room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss