Modern Duplex House Plan with 3 Beds and 2 Baths Per Unit
About This Plan
- This two-family house plan gives you a single garage on one side two 3-bed units slightly offset one from the other. Each unit gives you 892 square feet on the main floor and also on the lower level. The exterior has a modern cubic style. The hip roof gives it a very unique and original look.
- On the main level the split entrance offers a large closet as well as a ceiling of over 11-feet high in the foyer making this a roomy-feeling space.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor of each unit and has a walk-in closet. The bathroom has a shower with.
- The kitchen has a work island with casual seating on one side and is open to the dining and living rooms.
- Patio doors at the back of the house and several windows contribute in inviting beautiful natural light on the ground floor.
- The lower level gives you two bedrooms, a family room, bathroom and laundry as well as storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,568 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss