Modern Farmhouse Cottage Plan with Open Main Level
About This Plan
- The rectangular footprint of this Country Farmhouse plan is budget friendly, while the gabled roofline and elongated front porch lend tradition and charm to the design.
- A coat closet greets you in the foyer, next to the combined living room, dining area, and kitchen that consumes the majority of the main level.
- The square-shaped prep island anchors the cooking area and the nearby laundry room includes additional pantry space for storage.
- Enter from the side door to find a powder bath and a built-in seat with cubbies to catch your personal items and outdoor gear.
- Three bedrooms are located on the second floor with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The master bathroom includes a custom tile shower, toilet room, and walk-in closet.
- Optional Upgrade: Add a 420 SqFt one car garage with 214 SqFt bonus space over. This reduces the MBR to 13'x13' while adding upper floor access to the bonus space. (+$420)
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 69742AM (1,394 sq. ft.) and get more room with house plan 69189AM (2,124 sq. ft.).
Optional One Car Garage W/ Bonus Above
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 6"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached, None
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss