Modern Farmhouse Plan Offering Convenient Living
About This Plan
- Modern Farmhouse styling, accented by board and batten siding and a front covered porch, conveys a welcoming appearance to this efficiently designed, 2-story house plan. Enjoy the convenience of having the master on the main floor with direct access to the laundry room from the large walk-in closet.
- Enter through the front covered porch and the open great room warmed by a fireplace and brightened by large windows that lead to the rear covered patio reveals itself.
- Further into the house you will find an open arrangement of the dining room, and kitchen. The kitchen itself includes a breakfast island and a large walk-in pantry.
- The main-floor master suite is entered through an entry cove and features a 9-foot-high boxed ceiling. Its bath area features his and her vanities, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and a walk-in closet that accesses the laundry room.
- On the second level, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located bathroom. Bedroom 4 has access to its own bathroom. There is also a great loft space on the second floor.
- Back on the main floor, the 2 car garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room that has a built-in desk and a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12