Modern Farmhouse Plan Rich with Features - 2886 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- Sliding barn doors, built-ins and special ceiling treatments are just some of the amenities in this exciting Modern Farmhouse house plan.
- Even the rear covered porch has a built-in buffet for dining and entertaining outside.
- A 12' high ceiling expands the already large great room that has a big fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen island.
- Barn doors slide open and closed in the walk-in pantry and a cozy home office has a built-in wrap-around desk with a window.
- The first floor master suite comes with a vaulted ceiling and giant walk-in closet.
- Send the kids to play in the second floor loft that has a built-in for toy storage or games.
- Bonus space adds an extra 270 square feet of living space and can be finished when you are ready or not at all.
- A unique feature of this home is the optional rear door in the third garage bay so it can open on either end.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 266 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 270 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 69' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss