Modern Farmhouse Plan Under 2500 Square Feet with 2-Car Oversized Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This simplistic modern farmhouse plan gives you 2,380 square feet of heated living area with 3 bedrooms upstairs and a main floor flex room that could be used as a bedroom or home office.
- Inside, you get a comfortable open concept living area with 10' ceilings. Sliding doors on the back wall of the living room take you to the large covered patio which wraps around to the back of the garage where you'll find space for an outdoor kitchen.
- Upstairs, the master has a pocket office or sitting area and a walk-in closet. Laundry is conveniently located upstairs as well.
- The unfinished basement adds another 1,138 square feet of developable area with 2 extra bedrooms, 1 extra bath, recreation area and storage or hobby room.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 588 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 & 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss