Modern Farmhouse Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan masterpiece has an angled 3-car garage and an exterior combining board and batten siding, metal roofing, and stone giving this home great curb appeal.
- Enter the home through a pair of French doors from the covered porch and you find yourself in a grand 2-story entry. The great room is warmed by a fireplace and lets in tons of natural light through the large windows that look out to the covered patio. This home has a wonderful kitchen that includes a massive walk-in pantry and a large island with a snack bar.
- The master suite on this home is conveniently located on the main level and includes a massive walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room as well as a soaking tub, dual vanities, a walk-in shower, and an enclosed toilet.
- Upstairs, 3 bedrooms and a wonderful loft space with a built-in bench await. Bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom with dual vanities and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share an amazing jack and jill bathroom and each has its own walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1103 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12