Modern Farmhouse Plan with Generous Outdoor Living Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An L-shaped front porch and a screened porch off of the angled family room in back give you two great places to enjoy the fresh air.
- The open floor plan is a true delight, giving you views from room to room and an easy flow of traffic.
- Relax or entertain in the grand room or family room. Each has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The gracious master suite is separated from the other first floor bedroom which can also be used as a study.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedroom with shared jack-n-jill bath and an optional bonus or storage room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 25673GE and 15889GE. Get an optional patio off of the study with house plan 15710GE and 25619GE (with alternate exterior). Get a wraparound porch with house plan 25629GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,318 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 78' 1"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"