Modern Farmhouse Plan with Great Views To The Back
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a rugged exterior with stone and board and batten siding. The 2-car garage comes off the home at an angle and the entire home has a standing seam metal roof.
- Entering through the foyer and you’ll see a barn door on your right that opens to reveal a flexible room with a vaulted ceiling that can be used either as a den or as a guest room with its walk-in closet, en suite sink, vaulted ceiling, and full bathroom right next door.
- Moving further into the home past the staircase you’ll arrive at the open concept kitchen/dining/living arrangement. The great room ceiling soars 20' above as you sit by the fireplace flanked by built-ins. A door gives you access to the covered outdoor living at the rear of the home.
- Your vaulted master suite is just off the great room and has its own private access to the outdoor living space. The bathroom has dual vanities, a corner shower, a standalone tub, a private tub, and a walk-in closet.
- Completing the main floor, you'll find an over sized utility room, which has room for tons of counter space, folding stations, and, as pictured in the renderings, a dog wash.
- The upper floor gives you two vaulted 15′ x 15′ suites, each with views to the rear of the home, full bathrooms, and walk-in closets. The vaulted loft area is open to below and looks out the massive view windows at the rear of the home.
- Related: Get more house and an alternate house plan in reverse with 85265MS (3,400+ sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 889 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 3"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard