Modern Farmhouse with 2-Story Foyer and Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Step inside this modern farmhouse plan and you'll be taken with the open and spacious interior. After going through the 2-story foyer, you arrive at the 2-story great room with fireplace, folding doors to the outdoor living room, and open access to the kitchen and dining room.
- The kitchen features a large central island as well as plenty of additional counter/prep space. The walk-in pantry that provides pass-through access to the utility room.
- The master suite is located at the rear of the home allowing you to maintain privacy as well as take advantage of the views. The master bath includes dual vanities, separate tub and shower, and a large private toilet space. The bathroom also has a dedicated make-up/vanity between the tub and shower. The walk-in closet is massive, and has direct access to the utility room, making laundry day a cinch.
- Across the home you'll find two large bedroom suites each with the own bathroom and walk-in closets. Because of the bathroom/closet placement, these rooms do not directly share a wall.
- The den at the front of the home has a powder room close by, as well as its own closet, and as a result can easily function as a fifth bedroom.
- The upper floor houses a flex room, full bathroom, and a bedroom overlooking the rear of the home. The flex room/loft space is open to the great room below.
- The garage includes a separate large door at the rear for smaller vehicle access, as well as a dog wash station at the front.
- Related: Get less house and an alternate house plan in reverse with 85316MS (2,900+ sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 5"
- Depth: 73' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss