Modern Farmhouse Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A covered front porch wraps around bedroom 2 in this handsome one story Farmhouse house plan.
- Follow the wide hallway back past the columned entrance to the study, to reach the main living area in back.
- Here, the open floor plan gives you views of the kitchen, living room and nook all at once.
- Sliding glass doors all along the back wall open to the back yard and to a covered porch.
- Both the living room and the master bedroom feature lovely tray ceilings.
- The two car garage has a tandem bay and the option for a third garage bay on the side.
- Gain an extra 1,074 square feet of living space by finishing the lower level.
- Related Plans: Get different versions with house plans 64425SC, 64431SC and 64433SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional finished lower level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 177 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,074 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, & 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss