Modern Farmhouse Plan with Room Above a 2-Car Courtyard Garage
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan features board and batten siding comes designed with a courtyard-entry two-car garage and comes in at just over 1,900 square feet, with over 300 square feet of expansion possibility with the bonus room over the garage.
- Just inside the home, you'll walk into a large great room that is warmed by a fireplace with built-in bookshelves.
- The kitchen flows seamlessly with the great room and dining room in an open layout. The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a large island with built-in shelves.
- The master suite includes his/her vanities, a walk-in shower and a large walk-in closet that accesses the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- An optional bonus room over the garage adds 315 square feet of space that can be finished or used as storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,936 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12