Adobe-Style One-Story 3 Bed House Plan Under 1900 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2 bath house plan seamlessly blends Spanish and Adobe styles, merging tradition with modern functionality, and gives you 1,873 square feet of heated living space.
- Inside, the designer fosters connection with the layout of the kitchen, dining, and great room area into an entertaining space.
- The private master occupies the entire right side and gives you the luxury of direct laundry room access. Across the home, Beds 2 and 3 share a well-appointed bathroom.
- Pergola porches front and back enhance outdoor living, while a courtyard-load garage adds charm.
- The 2-car courtyard-entry garage accesses the house through the mud room with a closet, a bench with hooks and a catch-all area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 13' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"