Modern Farmhouse Plan with Second-level Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Inspired by cozy country homes and farmhouse stylings, this Modern Farmhouse totals 2,120 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 2 half baths in a split-bedroom layout.
- Inside, a semi-formal dining room borders the foyer, across from a study, or bedroom. A large fireplace warms the great room with dual sliding doors looking out onto the rear grilling porch and outdoor kitchen.
- The kitchen features a high-low bar island with room for six to snack, visit, and help cook. The roomy pantry for dried and canned goods keeps your cabinets free for your favorite cooking utensils.
- Retreat to the master suite by way of the kitchen (just past the garage exit and laundry room), or from the covered walkway on the rear porch. The freestanding tub, toilet room, and access to the laundry room from the master closet are a few niceties included in the ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 across the home share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the 441 sq ft bonus room upstairs includes a half bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 70801MK and 70640MK.
Bonus Above Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 740 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 441 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick