Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Outdoor Living Area
About This Plan
- Four columns support the front porch on this modern farmhouse plan with board and batten siding and gabled rooflines.
- The elongated front porch protects visitors from the elements, and leads into a foyer with a coat closet. Views past the great room and onto the outdoor living space are provided immediately upon entering.
- Your gaze follows the vaulted ceiling in the great room to the fireplace surrounded by built-ins, and the adjoining kitchen features a good-size island and neighboring breakfast nook.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, and boasts a spa-like bath with a freestanding tub as the focal point. Direct access to the laundry room from the walk-in closet is a nice convenience. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share a bath.
- A mudroom with a built-in bench, coat closet, and powder bath resides just inside from the 2-car side-entry garage. Add a bonus room above the garage, or a front-facing garage (expect approximately 5 days for delivery for either option).
- Related Plan: Swap the location of the bedrooms with house plan 69754AM.
Optional Bonus Stair Location
Optional Bonus Room Over Garage (+$300)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss