Modern Farmhouse Ranch Home Plan with a Bonus Room and Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A 23' wide by 10' deep front porch gives you a warm welcome and plenty of room to set up furniture on this modern farmhouse plan.
- Step inside and you have front-to-back views under a vaulted ceiling with the great room in the front of the home and the kitchen and breakfast room towards the back. French doors on the back wall go to a covered deck.
- A home office, located to the left of the basement stairs, takes you to your home office. With a full bath adjacent to this space, it can alternatively be used as an extra bedroom.
- The master suite has a pair of French doors taking you to a screened porch. Two walk-in closet and a double vanity in the bathroom round out the suite.
- A large utility room is located by the garage entrance and a mudroom close by helps minimize clutter. Stairs take you to the bonus room - factored into the total living area of this home - giving you a great space to put to whatever use you need.
- On the walkout basement level, two bedrooms share a bath and there is a front-to-back open space as well as a storage room and an extra garage space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68510VR and 68585VR.
Bonus - Part of Total Living Area
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,321 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,069 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 468 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 515 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 9"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick