2-Bed Country Ranch Home Plan with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A 50'-wide front porch gives you a warm welcome to this 2-bed country ranch home plan. 10' deep, it has plenty of room for furniture.
- French doors open to reveal a vaulted interior open front to back.
- French doors on the back of the home - both in the breakfast room and the master suite - open to a covered deck and screened porch respectively.
- A large utility room is located by the garage entrance and a mudroom close by helps minimize clutter.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with an attached garage with house plans 68553VR, 68585VR and 68616VR. Get a side-entry garage with house plan 68464VR. Remove the garage with house plans 68414VR, 68521VR and 68536VR..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 9"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 661 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick