Modern Farmhouse with Dual-access Mudroom and a Main Floor Home Office
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, decorative brackets and timber supports, and a touch of clapboard siding give this 3-bed home plan modern farmhouse flair.
- A mudroom is conveniently located off the foyer and the garage entrance and is concealed from the foyer by a barn door. A shower room is set back from the activity area and is ideal for guests.
- The kitchen, dining room and living room are open concept and bathed in natural light from the windows and patio doors provided in this area. The kitchen has a large island that seats 4 comfortably and a walk-in pantry.
- The living room has a fireplace with bench seat on one side and built-in furniture on the other and a home office is also set back from the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs and share a large family bathroom. A second family room and the laundry room complete the floor.
- A one-car garage has storage above accessible by a pull-down stair.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 22650DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Storage: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 50' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 352 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss