Modern Farmhouse with L-Shaped Front Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep L-shaped porch wraps around the front-left corner of this 4 bed modern farmhouse plan. Designed on a basement, you can get 5 bedrooms if you finish it out as designed (the basement layout shown comes with the plans).
- Inside, the home has a circular flow: you can walk from the kitchen to the dining room and to the family room and back to the kitchen.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and has views and access to the back porch through french doors. A fireplace on the right wall is a nice touch.
- The study in front has access to the porch. A smaller study in the back gets the kids out of their rooms to do their homework.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs. And the laundry is there as well for your convenience. By the stairs, barn-style doors reveal the craft room.
- MATERIALS LIST NOTE: If a materials list is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,172 sq. ft.
- Storage: 135 sq. ft.
- Attic: 426 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 233 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 233 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 416 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 889 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss