4 Bed Farmhouse Plan with Rocking Chair Porch
About This Plan
- The front porch of this 4 bed farmhouse plan just begs for your rocking chair. Or chairs! Two dormers, a metal shed roof - plus two more over the upper windows - give this home great curb appeal.
- The foyer leads right to the family room and is open to the dining room giving the house a circular flow. Tucked in the front corner of the home is a study behind French doors.
- The kitchen island gives you work space and casual seating. Open to the family room, you can see the fireplace from behind the island.
- French doors open to the large screened porch in back. A smaller deck off the mudroom could be a great spot to soak up the morning sun.
- All bedrooms are upstairs, including the guest room over the garage. A flex space is a great spot to read, nap, or do homework.
- MATERIALS LIST NOTE: If a materials list is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,516 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,118 sq. ft.
- Attic: 446 sq. ft.
- Deck: 76 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 233 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 39' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 643 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss