Modern Florida Home Plan with Large Covered Lanai and Courtyards
About This Plan
- Bracketed eaves decorate the exterior of this Modern Florida home plan that includes Spanish-style influences for increased curb appeal.
- Move freely between the interior and exterior living spaces in this design, and delight in the kitchen's ease of use with its large prep island and ample storage space.
- The left wing boasts the master suite and access to a bonus room (included in the square footage), forward and rear courtyards, and one of the double garages.
- Three additional bedroom suites line the right side of the home, along with a rear-facing rec room with sliding doors to the covered lanai.
- A second 2-car garage protrudes from the right side with easy access to the kitchen and pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,203 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,203 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,261 sq. ft.
- Entry: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 6"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1140 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss