Modern French Country House Plan with Optional Bonus Level - 2797 Sq Ft
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This modern French Country house plan has an attractive painted brick exterior with a covered entry, three shed dormers and a 1-car front-facing and 2-car side-entry garage.
- While there is a formal dining room, the main living area in back is informal with a vaulted and beamed ceiling covering the kitchen and great room.
- The outdoor porch in back has a vaulted and beamed ceiling with an outdoor fireplace as the focal point.
- The secluded master suite has two huge walk-in closets and the option of a door to the porch.
- The split bedroom layout places the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home, each with a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space on the upper floor adds an extra 453square feet of living space and can be finished on your own timetable.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 60699ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,797 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 441 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 6"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1294 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick