Modern Getaway for a Front-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Horizontal and vertical siding plus a huge wall of glass give this modern house plan great visual appeal.
- Designed to take advantage of a front-sloping lot, the ground floor holds a big family room and guest bedroom plus the laundry room.
- The first floor has a large walk-in closet by the front door, a wide foyer and the main living area.
- Sliding glass doors take you to a covered deck.
- The master suite on this floor also has a private deck and proximity to the home's bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss