Modern Hill Country House Plan with Side Load Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A classic stucco and stone exterior is updated with a covered timbered entry and metal shed roofing in front on this 4 bedroom modern hill country house plan.
- The foyer gives you an unimpeded view through to the back outdoor living area and has french doors on the left opening to your private study.
- The kitchen is open to the living and dining rooms and has a corner pantry. A door by the dining room opens to the outdoor living area which gives you room for dining al fresco or relaxing with friends and family. In the living room, the ceiling starts at 12' and rises to 20'.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet divided for him and her and a five-fixture bath and a 13' tray ceiling. Three more bedrooms are located across the home.
- The garage is side-loading and has access to the home's mud room.