Modern Hill Country House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The functional and well-designed layout of this Hill Country house plan makes it a pleasure to live in.
- The wide foyer directs you to either the quiet study on the left, the bedroom wing on the right or back to the main living area that is all open concept.
- A half wall between the dining room and great room gives you great sight lines.
- A covered porch in back wraps around the great room with its wall of windows.
- Homeowners get a private master suite set off by itself.
- The master bathroom is huge and has a stand alone soaking tub backed by a two-entry walk-in shower.
- Courtyard style 2-car garages on either side of the entry.
- Related Plan: Downsize and reduce one of the garages to a 1-car with house plan 430011LY (3,074 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,539 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,539 sq. ft.
- Deck: 527 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 7"
- Depth: 89' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1336 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss