Modern Hill Country House Plan with Upstairs Loft
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco adorn the exterior of this modern, hill country house plan, and a metal roof above the forward-facing bay window completes the design.
- The heart of the home includes an open layout combining the living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook. The adjacent covered patio encourages outdoor living and includes a grilling station.
- The breakfast nook and dining room both include built-ins serving as buffets, while offering additional storage.
- The luxurious master bedroom is privately situated behind the 3-car garage, featuring dual closets and a 5-fixture bath with a garden tub. An office nook nearby provides a quiet space to work.
- A bedroom off the foyer includes a lounge and a full bath, creating a comfortable space for guests.
- A spacious loft greets you at the top of the stairs, and a quiet bedroom at the end of the hall includes a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Deck: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 33 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 86' 3"
- Depth: 70' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss