Modern Hip Roof House Plan Under 3000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This modern hip roof house plan gives you 2,896 square feet of heated living with 4 beds, 3.5 baths wrapped in a beautiful exterior with great roof lines. You’ll first come to the entry and then be carried away to the expansive and open kitchen/dining/living room. In the kitchen you’ll find the large island and a triple-size walk-in pantry.
- Down the hall and to the left you’ll find the primary bedroom suite. Privacy was a big priority here, so we’ve made sure to isolate this room from all other living spaces. We’ve oriented it to look out over the view and have also given it direct access to the large covered back porch through an oversized glass panel door. The en suite bathroom comes complete with an entire wet room for the free standing soaking tub, double shower heads, and overhead soaker. A massive walk-in wardrobe lies just off the bathroom and shares direct access with the laundry room making laundry day a cinch.
- Head to the opposite end of this modern home and find three grand bedrooms that include a full suite as well as another full bath. Your long term guests or family will not want for comfort when they visit.
- Last but not least, don’t miss the large garage with room for three cars and a home shop. There's even a dog wash station and room for mechanicals and access to the mudroom as well.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85377MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 78' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard