Modern Home Plan with Dynamic Shared Spaces
About This Plan
- The main floor is a dynamic arrangement of shared space. The open island kitchen is at the heart of the home, and shares space with the dining and great room which adjoin a generous covered outdoor living area.
- The main floor also boasts a well executed master suite with a very large walk-in wardrobe.
- Rounding out the main floor is a private den with vaulted ceiling, powder room and a spectacular open staircase.
- The main floor utility room doubles as a mud room from the garage with a big coat closet and barn door entry from the foyer.
- The great room ceiling is vaulted with windows on all three exterior walls, flooding the central core of this home with natural daylight.
- Upstairs are two secondary bedrooms, and a central bonus loft with 11' ceilings. The bonus loft overlooks the great room.
- No description of the home would be complete without mention of the over-sized garage with plenty of elbow and storage room.
- NOTE: This plan is not available in Polk and Marion county in Oregon.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 701 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick