Modern Home Plan with First-Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This stunning, modern house plan provides eye-catching curb appeal with board and batten siding, clean lines, and a slanted roof.
- Wall to wall windows provide a light and airy, open-concept floor plan, making entertaining a delight.
- The kitchen features an oversized island with seating for casual meals, and a walk-in pantry.
- Opposite the kitchen, french doors lead you to a covered porch to enjoy outdoor living.
- Retreat to your first-floor master suite, which features the laundry room located within the walk-in closet for maximum ease of use, and connects to the main-level bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,141 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12