Modern Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
1 - 3
About This Plan
- Get away from it all with this striking modern home plan with two decks to enjoy the outdoors.
- The entire main living area is one open space so you can see from the kitchen sink all the way back to the balcony on the other side of the living room.
- You can seat four people at the peninsula eating bar or sit at the dining room table.
- Glass on three sides of the house make this a bright and airy living space.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom gets a walk-in closet and a huge uncovered balcony where you can soak up the sun and relax with your e-reader.
- The optional lower level gives you a bedroom, bath, and a flexible room that could be used as a family room or a third bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 320 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 512 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 16' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss