Modern Home Plan with Shed Roof Design
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This modern home plan gives you Northwest-modern style paired with an attractive shed roof design.
- Entering the home, you’ll walk past the den that easily (with the full bath around the corner) doubles as a guest suite.
- The great room is just ahead and is open to the upper floor, allowing tons of lot to flood the great room. The L-shaped kitchen includes an expansive island and a walk-in pantry. Serving meals is a delight in the dining room - surrounded by windows - nestled at the rear of the home.
- A fireplace is shared between the great room and outdoor living room.
- Upstairs, you’ll find the remaining four bedrooms. The master suite has two walk in closets and a fully featured bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are spacious, and share a large bathroom with side by side sinks.
- A 2-car garage that passes through a mud room to the kitchen completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternative version with house plans 85281MS (2,738 sq, ft.) and 85275MS (2,545 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan can not be built in King and Pierce County in Washington State.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front