Modern House Plan for Front-Sloping Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A lower level foyer with coat closet lies right off the garage in this modern house plan designed for a front-sloping lot.
- On the main level, you have one huge open space that combines the kitchen, dining room and spacious great room.
- There's also a separate formal foyer, coffered ceilings in the dining area and a large walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- The study can also serve as a guest suite due to the nearby bathroom.
- A big bonus room on the second floor is easy to get to from all the bedrooms and is factored into our total living area figures.
- Note the second floor laundry room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,795 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1144 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"