Modern House Plan with 2-Beds and 2-Sided Fireplace
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan has a modern exterior and a compact footprint.
- The main floor has two beds that share a bath.
- The left side of the home is open front-to-back with a 2-sided fireplace providing some separation between the front and the back.
- The kitchen island has seating for three and access to the outside.
- Finish the downstairs later. There's room for a bed and bath and more.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Entry: 19 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss