Modern House Plan with Bedrooms Upstairs
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Entering the home, you’ll walk past the den, powder room, and coat closet to arrive at the open concept kitchen/dining room/living room where large windows flood the home with light.
- Next to the walk-in pantry is access to the shop that lies at the back of the two car garage.
- Heading upstairs, you arrive at the master suite, two bedrooms, and a game room that alternatively can be used a a fourth bedroom.
- The master bath includes a large shower and separate large tub, his and hers sinks, and walk in closet.
- Also upstairs is an additional bathroom and the utility room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85208MS.
- NOTE: This plan can not be built in King and Pierce Counties, Washington.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front