Modern House Plan with Drive-Under Garage for the Shallow Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A variety of siding materials rest beneath a flat roof on this modern house plan, while metal posts support the front porch. The stairwell protrudes from the front of the home with a slanted roof line adding visual interest to the front elevation. At just 30' deep, it is nicely suited for a not-very-deep lot.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, along with a bedroom which neighbors a full bath. An outdoor fireplace on the covered deck creates an enjoyable four-season space.
- A large, multi-use island anchors the living space, and a walk-in pantry is located between the kitchen and dining room.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the second level, and features a private covered deck, pass-thru closet that leads to the laundry room, and a 5-fixture bath with a wet room combining the freestanding tub and shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also upstairs, and share the hall bath.
- The 2-car garage resides on the lower level with a mudroom just inside. A large recreation room, bedroom, and full bath can also be found downstairs, a perfect place for guests or college kids home for the summer.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,864 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,506 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss