Modern House Plan with Exciting Curb Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines and unusual window shapes boost the curb appeal of this Modern house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings expand the den and the foyer.
- In back, a wall of glass opens up the views to the deck from the kitchen, nook and great room.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb at night.
- Head down to the fully finished lower level where there's an enormous rec room with sliders to a covered patio.
- Two bathrooms, two bedrooms and lots of storage complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,085 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front